Thursday night, I made the rest of this rice pilaf mix I had bought in Israel. Friday morning, my body evacuated the pilaf through its two main orifices. Not fun. That is the last time I ever finish a mix packet I had been sticking my grubby fingers into for two months prior. I could write a pamphlet called "How to Incubate Your Own Botulism." We could put it in the "Self-Help section."
In other news, I am msn buddies with two of my favorite girls from my favorite class. They are 8 years old and already use the Internet. One of their away messages was (translated), "I am the Big Boss."
Also, Jessica is here, but that goes under "our" other blog.
Also, 1491 is excellent. I may have called it 1492 in a previous post, that was a mistake.
Sunday, May 06, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
1491 is about the purported voyage of Cheng Ho (sometimes written Chenge He) to the New World, correct? I did some research on his Indian Ocean voyages last summer. Pretty cool. His flagship was larger than the Nina, the Pinta, and the Santa Maria combined--and more than a hundred years earlier, too! I'm suspicious about the New World voyages, though. Say hi to Suttle for me.
Post a Comment