I really need a job. A lot of people must say that (including a stunningly high rate en la France), but today, I had already seen 3 of the 6 Law and Orders that were on tv today.
I took a test online to see what I should do with my life, and suggestions included:
Respiratory Therapy Technician
Marketing Manager
Nuclear Engineer
Chief Executive
Criminal Investigator or Special Agent
Sales Engineer
Education Administrator
Clergy
Sad thing is, last I checked, I was utterly unqualified, even at the entry-level, for ANY of those positions. Although my twat-gauffre (French version of twatwaffle) French roommate was a nuclear engineer, so maybe any yahoo can do that.
Or maybe my outward occupational ineptitude is a cover, and I am ALREADY a Criminal Investigator or Special Agent.... (cue Law and Order music.... boom boom, duh duh duh duh, duuuuuuuhh, duuuhhh, waaaa waaa waaawwwhh)
Saturday, July 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment