You've GOT to be kidding me:
Salut Rashil
Salut Rashil
Comment vas tu?
Moi ça va très bien. 
Ecris moi le plus vite possible.
J'aimerai te voir un de ces jour.
I miss You 
Hazem
Now, I know from rejection, and no diss from any boy has ever disheartened me so much in my search for my media naranja* as the Egyptian's completely misguided attentions. The pink font, the underlining, the emoticons 3.0 (not plain 'ole :) for this guy), the mangling of my name and the French language... He has no clue who I am and what I need and what is important to me. I have never been so misunderstood by any male.
media naranja means soul mate, in Spanish; literally, orange half, as in you are looking for your other half of orange.
Now, I know from rejection, and no diss from any boy has ever disheartened me so much in my search for my media naranja* as the Egyptian's completely misguided attentions. The pink font, the underlining, the emoticons 3.0 (not plain 'ole :) for this guy), the mangling of my name and the French language... He has no clue who I am and what I need and what is important to me. I have never been so misunderstood by any male.
media naranja means soul mate, in Spanish; literally, orange half, as in you are looking for your other half of orange.
No comments:
Post a Comment