So, I've actually been, surprisingly, busy. I will write soon about the following
-falling in love, and then getting PUSHED off that amourous building. One might say falling out of love, but that wouldn't quite capture just how laissé tomber-ed I got.
-I went to Marseille on an overnight with Adam and Aoibhéann. We went hiking in the calanques and it was amazingly beautiful.
-Stressed out over getting laissé tomber-ed (the "er" is silent "ay" sound. less-ay tome-bayed), and over organizing hotels for my trip to Italy with my parents, I yelled at the Egyptian. That stalker is gone, and I felt tired, bemused and annoyed. Like having ridden a roller coaster that you didn't want to ride in the first place, and then found you were too short for the seat, thus enabling your cranium to bang continuously against the plastic between the padding for the chair back and the head rest, since the ride was engineered for somone whose torso measured more than a foot (I'm short people, and this happens to me all the time. It's why I don't ride roller coasters. That and whiplash).
-My kids are officially bad kids. I dislike them. They don't obey or pay attention. But sometimes they are too cute...
-I went to the Loire Valley this weekend. It was good. Would have been better had certain Stanford Alumni not continuously annoyed me by eating my cheese, using my wine to cook stupid soup (although it was good), and repeating EVERY fucking french word he heard in Italian and then one more time in grating and paltry italian-flecked french. sorry, if you're reading this, but 1) why are you blog stalking me, and 2)really, buddy, how can you not realize how annoying you are?
I have been immensely flustered being so busy, and people I only am acquainted with can even tell. Time to suck it up, I got the Gongster coming.
bonnne nuit everybody
Monday, November 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ouch! What if he is, indeed, reading?
Post a Comment