Thursday, February 12, 2009

My body is a cage

There's an Arcade Fire song called "My Body Is a Cage," that I can't stop listening to.

It's depressing but wonderful. I hope this widget thing I embedded works. I'm slipping back into the Human Condition these days. Not embodying it (we all always do that), but letting it be explored, intelligently, for me in the books I read and the things I watch and the songs I listen to.
  • Atonement is very good
  • Battlestar Galactica is even better. I'm midway through season 3, so I should be finished with all the DVD's in time to watch the final episodes of the series in real time. No spoilers, please! BSG is, without a doubt, the best show I have ever seen, with the most wonderfully crafted story and characters.
I suppose this will have a lower rate of return than a Facebook 25 Things About Me note, but I would love for some of you out in the weblog ether to update.

No comments: