Sunday, March 18, 2007

Je vous accuse

One of the main tenets of this blog is that NO ONE mention it to my mother. YET apparently some people (RISHI AND MATT L.) have told her about my "new" blog, and how the address is "secret." My mom is like the CIA, people. No information remains "secret" from her, once it's existence is hinted at. And all information will be distorted for nefarious purposes, like war in Iraq or nagging me at dinner.

If only I can make like Pyongyang and continue to hide the physical (web) location of the "secret" thing we ALL know exists. On the phone right now, I blatantly lied to my mother about not having a "new" blog (which you are currently reading), only because if she is not already reading these words, she soon will be. She is a super sleuth and has a lot of internet free time on her hands these days.

So, Anita, in case you are reading this, I say again, fess up. And to the rest of you untrustworthy little sneaks, je vous accuse.

No comments: