Have you seen "Best in Show"? The title is a reference to the movie, which is VERY funny.
Anyway, I haven't been able to update with all the interesting things I've been experiencing (like nearly crying for joy when my one good class sang "We wish you a Merry Christmas" without me, INCLUDING the "Good Tidings" verse!), simply because I am so busy experiencing these interesting things. I've been a busy little bee. Basically for a month and a half, I was travelling or having visitors or scheduling official appointments, or finding hotels in Italy (where my parents and I will be for Noel and New Years). So, phew, this is my last weekend to breathe, before my Italian eating trip (which is how I view it).
Anyway, the New York Times is just BANGING today. There is this article that almost made me cry (which would be bad right now, because I have an infection in my right upper eyelid, which I likely caught from one of those grubby little first graders giving me bisous), and then this article, on a topic I would have never thought of. Of which I would have never thought. sigh, whatever, I barely speak zee engleesh any more.
Friday, December 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
you are blogging much too infrequently these days.
Post a Comment